Wine Soap

I am currently developing some wine soap and skincare products for a local Winery – Bodegas Perfer. Pretty excited! On Saturday, I participated in a trade show at their Winery and I met lots of new people, gave out tons of cards and samples, and made some new clients.
 
 
 As with all of my soaps, the majority oil is local organic extra-virgin olive oil and this one also has sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil (first time I have soaped with grapeseed oil), shea butter coconut oil and castor oil. I added nothing for colour and I may in future batches.
 I am trying to create a great-smelling essential oil blend that has the properties to accompany the properties offered by wine in skincare. 
This soap has lavender, frankincense, patchouli, cedarwood and ylang ylang.  Can’t say I am in love with the scent… so I will keep experimenting.
Will be away this weekend for a 3 day hand-made trade fair in Murcia!  Will be our first big trade show and I can’t wait!!
Happy soaping everyone!!!
Xo Jen

Post a Comment

0 Comments