Honey Basil Shampoo Bar

Lovin’ the honey colour that came through in this shampoo bar… almost reddish!  Why are natural colours so unpredictable??!! 
Loved the colour in the mould… and was hoping it wouldn’t change much…  It even turned out two tone!  One colour on one side and a deeper colour on the other!!
All the little imperfections are noticeable in the photos as well… drasted bubbles… stamped too soft… but hey I love them, at least the look of them.
 
I have been experimenting with shampoo bars for 3 years now… and have had some good ones, and some not so good ones.  My rhassoul bar is the one I repeat and repeat, but this was something new.
The Basil EO comes through first and strong… then a hint of lemongrass comes through and the lavender is too subtle to note much but it is there.
Can’t wait to try this one out!
Shampoo bars continue to baffle me… some say it is a simple as lowering the SF, but one of my best bars was at 7% SF!  I have tried as low as 1% and not so great…. So I am not sure that lowering SF is the simple answer…
Experimenting ROCKS!!
Happy soaping!
Xo Jen
 


Post a Comment

0 Comments