Soap Travel Arrived!

Look what I received the other day!!  The famous Soap Travel package which Julia from Cocobong http://cocobongsoaps.blogspot.com  initiated, with three wonderful soaps in it. 

I loved them all. Look at the packaging! The scents are lovely. 
 








I ended up choosing the beautiful soap gnome from Seifenswerg!  Maybe because it was the most different to my own soaps, maybe because of the wonderful green, or maybe because of the fresh summer scent.... something applish.  I was not disappointed!  It is a lovely soap all around.

I am going to add my Goat Milk soap (my favourite) to the package and send it off!!

Thank you for the opportunity!  The next destination the Soap Travel Package is off to is to Karen Hill in Australia.

Happy Soaping everyone!
xo Jen

Post a Comment

0 Comments