Simplifying

My new wine soap is turning out really well.
 
I find myself needing to simplify things and struggling on-line to keep up with 2 blogs, 3 email addresses, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, my web-site and mail chimp…  as well as all the non-on-line stuff like making and developing products (my favourite part of all of this), the studio and shop, markets, trade-fairs, packaging, ordering, admin etc etc.   Doing the one-woman-show is challenging but so rewarding.
I also know that to bring in more on-line sales, I need to direct people to my website instead of Jenora Soaps…
So, I will be focusing more on my Naturalmente Mediterraneo blog.  Hope you can all come visit me over there…   http://naturalmentemediterraneo.blogspot.com.es/
my latest post there has more details about my developing wine soap.
Thank you to all the wonderful and loyal followers.  I so enjoy your lovely comments.
Xoxoxoxo
Jen

Post a Comment

0 Comments