Shaving Bar

Very excited with my new shaving bars...

One of my goals for the year was to create 3 great new products.  I think this is one of them.

  (Bar 1 - With goat milk, organic extra-virgin olive oil, castor oil, cocoa butter, avocado oil, coconut oil and fuller’s earth. Scented with essential oils of spearmint, patchouli, lavender and vetiver…)

Round works for me for a shaving bar as it fits so nicely in a shaving mug...

(Bar 2 - With organic extra-virgin olive oil, castor oil, cocoa butter, argan oil, coconut oil, fuller’s earth and silk. Scented with bergamot, cedarwood and frankinsence…)

I like both of the aromas, but I LOVE the Bar 2 aroma.

A question for those of you who either make or use shaving bars:

We always recommend a good, draining soap dish for our soap... so what's up with the shaving bar that sits in a non-drainable mug?  Do you recommend that users simply drain after each use?  If not, doesn't it get soft and mushy?  (This is what I do.... I pour out any suds or liquid after use, so that it stays relatively dry and hard.)

(Bar 2 on left)

Happy Soaping and Happy Shaving!!

xo
Jen

Post a Comment

0 Comments