Lemony Lemon Follow Up

Amidst the hustle and bustle, I continue to find time to experiment… which I adore. In follow up to my whole lemon experiment, here are some photos.


This soap contains the entire lemon - juice, pulp, peel and all, blended up into the liquid portion. It looks unique and smells very citrusy… as I have finally achieved a nice lemony EO blend that sticks nicely in CP soap. The pH may be slightly lower than some of my other soaps – however, I don’t love it.


It’s a nice soap, don't get me wrong, but not fabulous. I can’t always explain why. Some soaps I fall in love with as soon as I try them and I keep going back to wash my hands over and over and over… then I take them to the shower and spend longer in the shower than I should, reveling in the rich lather… I keep touching my skin afterward, amazed at the feeling. Those are the soaps I repeat… but this one didn’t even make it to the shower.


Maybe it’s the texture, maybe it took longer than I like to get the suds off… I am just not sure. I do like the soap, I just didn’t fall in love with it. Well, now I know. 

Happy Soaping!!

Xo Jen 

Post a Comment

0 Comments